Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
Jaipurhastkar is a leading manufacture of Sanganeri handblock stuffs. HQ1008 English Maching Chines Flower Jaipuri Razai is printed in house with wood carved blocks by our skilled artisans through the age-old process of block printing. This ancient printing technique utilizes a hand-carved teak wood block that is dipped in dye and stamped by hand onto fabric. The operation has to be repeated several times if working with multiple colours.
Each one-of-a-kind Jaipuri Razai (quilt) is crafted from a lightweight block printed cotton voile fabric and is masterfully quilted entirely by hand with 100% pure cotton. This comfortable, soft jaipuri razai (quilt) is perfect for all weathers.
- 100% Handmade :- Handmade by recognised Artisans from (Rajasthan – Jaipur)
- 100% Cotton Soft feel Hand block printed Jaipuri Razai / Quilt
- Reversible – Both Side Block Printed
- Multi Layer Process for Color Fastness.
- Material : Filling : (100% Cotton), Body : Voile (100% Cotton)
- Size – Single (60 X 90 Inch), Double (90 X 108 Inch), Baby (100 x 120 cm)
- Weight – 2.60 Kg
- Treat Yourself With This Pure Malmal Quilt And High Thread Count Inspired By Centuries Old Hand Block Jaipuri Prints And Textile Traditions, Crafted By Artisans Of Jaipur.
- Strict Measures Are Taken At Every Step In The Making Of This Blanket To Maintain The Quality Of Our Product Right From Sourcing Of Raw Material To Finished Product. Our Product Is Anti-Pilling, Wrinkle Resistant , Lightweight And Very Durable. Enjoy It For Years To Come.
- The Highest Quality Natural Quilt/Jaipur Razai Is Absolutely Lovely, Carefully Crafted, Breathable, Hypoallergenic And All Loved. Great Blanket For Home And Outdoor.
- Care Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water with gentle cycle. Tumble dry with gentle cycle. Do not bleach. It is recommended to dry-clean for the first time to maintain vibrancy of the fabric.
- Premium quality cotton is used in creation, a Soft Touch Table Cover with well finished edges, stitched from the sides. It offers you extreme comfort and adds elegance to your home decor.
- HQ1008 English Maching Chines Flower Jaipuri Razai traditional cotton Quilt is expertly tailored for you who deserves nothing but the best. Our products are washed & sun-dried several times to achieve a unique softness and earthy feel.
- Soft Cozy And Comfortable : This Traditional Cotton Quilt/Blanket Is Expertly Handmade For That Super Soft Touch For Your Sensitive Skin That Deserves Nothing But The Best. Our Products Are Washed & Sun-Dried Several Times To Achieve A Unique Softness And Earthy Feel.
- FREE SHIPPING by jaipurhastkar.com
Please note that the outer flange (Piping) may at times differ in color as to which ever is available at the time of manufacture.
Dry clean only without the use of a bleaching agent
There are no reviews yet.