A fine Pacific Pink Vatika hand block jaipuri razai or quilt. Made in 100% premium cotton inside-out, this is a wonderfully light yet cozy handmade wonder. Hand block printed on both sides.
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
- A 100% Jaipuri hand blockprinted product
- 100% Cotton Soft feel Hand block printed Jaipuri Razai / Quilt
- Size – Single (60 X 90 Inch), Double (90 X 108 Inch)
- Material : Filling : (100% Cotton), Body : Voile (100% Cotton)
- Unique Feature – Reversible and Both Side Block Printed
- Multi-Layer Process for Color Fastness.
- Weight – 2.60 Kg
- Quantity – 1 Piece of Jaipuri Razai
- Care Instructions: Machine or hand wash in cold water with gentle cycle. Tumble dry with gentle cycle. Do not bleach. It is recommended to dry-clean for the first time to maintain vibrancy of the fabric.
- FREE SHIPPING by jaipurhastkar.com
Please note that the outer flange (Piping) may at times differ in color as to which ever is available at the time of manufacture.
Dry clean only without the use of a bleaching agent